Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Ok, so it’s been over a week since my last post.   I’ve been really busy doing lots of fun things but I’ve not been religious about taking pictures of everything so I’m just going to give you a brief list of what I’ve been up to (with just a few pictures thrown in here and there).
-having girls night (i.e. watching Magic Mike and drooling) with some gal pals from the school where I work
-visiting a water park with my oh-so-cute nephews, sister-in-law & some great friends
-having a Fourth of July cookout with the fam
Pinterest-inspired fruit kabobs
delish red velvet cupcakes
watermelon stars
-singing at church and enjoying fellowship with some wonderful folks
-eating lots of yummy foods I shouldn’t
-having a yard sale and making a whopping….wait for it...........$87...…...not even enough to buy back my favorite Ralph Lauren polarized sunglasses that I lost at the above mentioned water park
-finding amazingly good deals at Target for the upcoming school year
Ms. Ruby approves!
-scoring a super adorable stuffed Skippy jon Jones and 3 hard back books at Kohl’s for only $20

adorbs, right?
-ordering a pricey, but totally necessary personalized life planner from www.erincondren.com that I can’t wait to receive

-getting a much needed manicure and pedicure with mama bear
Yep, I am lovin' summer.  I love that I have time to be both productive and lazy…the best of both worlds!  Hope you've been having a blast this summer, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment